Another Casein pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

I am getting to like this Casein, even getting used to the smell when turning it. This one is for my inventory. I am talking with the owner of a jewelry store and it looks like he is going to carry a few of the higher priced pens, if it works out, this one will go in his store.
Jr. Statesman fountain with one of Lou's flex nibs, but with an 18k nib on standby for an upgrade. All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• Casein 006.jpg
    Casein 006.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 392
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David Keller

Very nice looking pen... The shape to the cap is interesting in the way the lines of the casein change direction a bit.

PenMan1

Nice work Capt. Casein is my very best top-end seller. If it sells in your market like it does here, I expect this pen to fetch a premium price. Your execution appears flawless.

Congrats on the storefront.

Buzzzz4

Great looking pen. Good to see that casein turned. I may have to try some. Also, good luck with the jeweler. Is this the one you scored the gems with?

bitshird

Great job Gary, I've got to try some of that, it does make a gorgeous pen, about the time I get ready to order a piece the signs say out of stock or some silly thing, there is this email me when back in stock, but I'm not that smart!!!

OKLAHOMAN

Gary, I guess I need a break accourding to Ed cause I kinda like the smell also and I really like that pen.

PenMan1

Gary, I guess I need a break accourding to Ed cause I kinda like the smell also and I really like that pen.

If you LIKE the smell of casein, you definitely NEED a break. Uhm...That smell.... Reminds me of ROOT CANAL GONE BAD. I thought antler was stinky until I started with casein.

Top Bottom