Another block of GWOW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mik

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
This was a wild greek olive block offered to "you all" - any road up it turned out like this!

200582021506_rest8.jpg

More

2005820215042_rest8a.jpg

And lastly

2005820215121_rest8b.jpg

Even though they were cut from the same block note the color lightness of the pen, this is due to the luminescence angle, almost 3D.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodscavenger

That wood it amazing. About 3 months ago Mik teased us with three blocks. I just didn't have enough spare change....or large enough cahones to give it a try. Now I have the cahones but no change.....Maybe soon. I have been in a pen selling drought.[V]

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />That wood it amazing. About 3 months ago Mik teased us with three blocks. I just didn't have enough spare change....or large enough cahones to give it a try. Now I have the cahones but no change.....Maybe soon. I have been in a pen selling drought.[V]

Thank you - I had a look at your page and something bad is going on there - when you go on it - there's an ad at the bottom and it tries to hijack your browser and even starts to download a programme - for the net surfer - it's a no no - and it was in Greek!! Get the hell outa there, no-one will enquire let along buy from you!! That's my advice for what it is worth.
Also email me if you want to shift some pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom