Another Black pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

This is just your average Ultra Black Jr.Emperor Rollerball, done in ordinary ole Home Brew Polyester Resin, it was wet sanded through 2000 then buffed with Chrome oxide compound and renwaxed, sorry about the horrible photo, but no shine line, but trust me it's there, comments and critiques are most welcome, thank you.

Jr.-Emperor.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Very nice looking pen. I just know there is an executive diggin deep in the pocket so he or she can possess that piece. Keep up the good work.

Skye

ANOTHER black pen? Man, just send this one to me, it's no good to have too many of the same color pens around you. Bad juju.

ldb2000

Beautiful job on that one ken . You do have a shine line but it's subtle , you can see the paper? it is on reflected in the finish , a nice straight line that starts at the rodium cap and runs the length of the pen . Awesome !

bitshird

Thanks everyone for the great comments, It breaks my heart to see it leave, but it is going to a far better place and a new home, where I'm certain it will be enjoyed as much as I did turning it, of all the pens I've turned, this one gave me the greatest satisfaction and results,

fernhills

Hi, i was wondering if you sold it or did you just make it for someone? I believe you wern`t sure about investing in a high end pen with out a buyer. I am about to spring for a few and just see if i can break into the higher prices.

Top Bottom