Another B-Day present.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ryannmphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryannmphs

Well, this is another kit that was a present from my wife. It is a Classic Elite Rollerball. I forgot what the name of the acrylic was. I just know that this one does not want to get scanned in, sorry for the quality of the pic.

20053224319_RollerBall.jpg

One more kit to go, I know have to turn a Designer with the parker refill.

Thanks for looking, and comments are welcome!

Ryan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Good job Ryan, great blank, would be interested if you could recall where it came from. I haven't seen that one before, great color and pattern.

ryannmphs

I think it came from Woodcraft, but Chuck Ludwigsen would know for sure as he's the one that ordered it for my wife.

Thanks for the comments.

Ryan

JimGo

Very nice Ryan. Though, I'm a little concerned that another guy is picking out stuff for your wife! :) I'm sure she'll really like the pen; great job!

ryannmphs

No, either I miss typed or I didn't explain. My wife went to Chuck and said "Get him these kits, and blanks you think he will like". All the items are for me, I'm not allowed to sell them, only use them as "demo" pieces.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ryan

opfoto

Nice looking pen. Great job. I like the color too.

I like it when friends pick things out for friends. But for "Demo" use only?? Boy, the list of toys will grow with that one! [:p]

driften

Very nice! I wonder if that is the Acrylic Berea has labled as AA-D "Fire red browns with swirling reds, like hot lava"

In any case its very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom