Another Arrow & Antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from stoneman

stoneman

First, a repeat thank you to Turkhunter (whose January posting inspired this project). The pen is another Easton arrow shaft. This stand is a deer antler I bought a while back and used it along with some moose sheds in training my son's black lab (remember Riley?). Anyway, I stumbled over the antler and remembered Turkhunter's posting. Here's how mine turned out. Comments of all types welcome.

200843233424_OP00018InStand.jpg

200843233448_OP00018WithStand.jpg

20084323358_OP00018BroadheadStand.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That's really cool Steve ! I have a cousin , who , I know would really like to have one of those pens . Could you PM some info about how to make one ? Very nice pen for the Hunter ! [8D]

karlkuehn

Banned
I've taken two deer with my bow, and I shot them in a completely different spot. I never even thought about aiming for the antlerial artery! I wimped out and went for heart shots. heh...[:p]

Neat idea!

stoneman

Originally posted by dalecamino

That's really cool Steve ! I have a cousin , who , I know would really like to have one of those pens . Could you PM some info about how to make one ? Very nice pen for the Hunter ! [8D]

Chuck,
I'll be making another arrow pen probably next week. I'll make a few notes and snap a few pics to post afterwards. Are you interested in info to make the pen only, or the stand as well?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Arrow and Antler !! And whatever else I need to know . You're dealing with a Goofball here . :D Whatever you have time for Steve ! Thanks [8D]

Top Bottom