Another 10K Retro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DSallee

DSallee

Hi all,

Well here is one of the Jr Retro's that I sold someone at our church Wednesday... finished it last night and delivered it today...

This is one that I got the blank (AA03) and pen case from Wood-n-Whimsies. This is also one that Tim cut and drilled for me because I was having issues with blowout. The kit is a Jr Retro from CS...

(blanks were painted red inside before inserts were epoxied in...)

Img_6208_net.jpg

Img_6213_net.jpg

Thanks Tim for the help.....

Comments welcome!

PS... sorry for the image quality.. was taken at our church tonight and was handled by many before pic was taken and left smudges and finger prints... I forgot to wipe it off before the pic.. ooops! ... :frown:

Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Nothing to be sorry about that one for sure. That is one classy pen. Job well done and am sure it will be well received.

VisExp

That's a nice looking pen Dave. I really like the Retro, I only wish it was available in non posting. I like the presentation of your pen.

DSallee

Very nice work. Where do you get your presentation boxes? That one looks real nice.

Hey Alan.... I got the box from Wood-n-Whimsies (PK-BOX4 @ $3.00 each) ... I just used two sided tape to fasten my business card into the lid... (the front side is showing) the back side has all the other info for my business... and I used blue painters tape to make the two sided tape.. I used blue painters tape because it releases well without damaging the business card.... :biggrin:

Oh.. and the outside of the case feels like leather! ... I know it's not but sure feels "executive" ... and NOT like plastic!

Dave

Top Bottom