Anniversary Retro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rich gubbin

rich gubbin

Hi all,
Heres one i have made for a couples golden wedding anniversary with the time on the face being when they got married. The kit is from Lau Lau with im led to believe they,re discontinuing which is a shame as i really like the look and quality of this kit. C&C welcome.

Attachments

• 0_2 (2).jpg
    0_2 (2).jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 0_3 (2).jpg
    0_3 (2).jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 0_5 (2).jpg
    0_5 (2).jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Si90

Very nice. Like the combination of the background and the watch parts, gives a nice sense of depth.

longbeard

Awesome job, the gears and face goes well with the plating.
I like the retros myself. I know exoticblanks and csusa caries them also.

rich gubbin

Thanks for the kind comments.
Harry, I thought the ones from exotic and csusa are slightly different, when I last looked they hadn't got the black titanium platings. I think lau lau have them made to a slightly different spec, as the centre band, dome and threaded sections aren't black like others I have seen.

Last edited:

longbeard

Thanks for the kind comments.
Harry, I thought the ones from exotic and csusa are slightly different, when I last looked they hadn't got the black titanium platings. I think lau lau have them made to a slightly different spec, as the centre band, dome and threaded sections aren't black like others I have seen.

Yes, LauLau was the only place i seen the Blk Ti in RB. Wish they or someone(HINT HINT) would stock those and the copper ones. I was only mentioning that the 2 vendors carried the Retro's.

Last edited:
Top Bottom