Anniversary Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Joe Melton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Melton

It was a year ago this weekend that I turned my first pen. Here is a picture of that one and the latest one, which I turned this evening. Material of the first one, a "personalized design" Euro, is walnut, and the second, a Jr. Gent, is Mammoth Ivory and African Blackwood.
Notice that, a year later, I still don't read directions; the bottom piece (the ivory) is backwards. Testimonial to my manliness, I guess.
Sorry about the photography - gotta read the darn camera manual, maybe.
Joe

2005101121840_First%20and%20Last.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

congratulations Joe! Looks like you've made some great strides - I hope I make it that far in my year (still have a few months to go). I'm still not quite daring enough to try Mammoth Ivory, but this is certainly helping motivate me! Oh, and I don't understand - how is the bottom "backward"?

rtjw

Pic is a little dark for me but both look good and great strides. It is amazing how each of us grows (in more than one way)in just a year.

MDWine

1. NEVER tell anyone that something is wrong, let <b>them</b> figure it out if they can! DAMHIKT![:D]
2. Very nice pens from what I can see, and I like the 'ebony/ivory' effect on the nicely executed Baron ! [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom