For Ann

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

One of my best friends is a lady named Ann. She has been an angel in many people's lives, she herself has needed some too, she has Non Hodgkin's.

Ann Loves Elephants.

She has taught me to love them too, they are truly incredible creatures with a strong sense of family and community. They have strong emotions and are more like us than we often know.

I have been long looking for a pen that would suit Ann and give her strength when she needed it most, a few weeks ago I saw an elephant pen here made by TodMR and I knew that was what I had to make Ann. I contacted Todd, but he said he had made the last blank he had. I contacted Jeff and Exotic to see if there were any more. While waiting Todd made the most generous offer to me of the pen he made at cost, knowing my passion for something "elephant". In the end Exotic came through and I received a lovely note from Jeff.

This is my pen for Ann

IMG_9661.jpg

Thank you Again Todd for being there for me... I am mailing this to Ann this week... what can I say, elephants are gentle loving animals that now inspire me, I know Ann will enjoy some feeling of spirit from this pen.

IMG_9662.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Jim, that is a beautiful pen along with a wonderful story. The people here are as wonderful as this site. For people to respond to a situation as they always do, for people they, for the most part, have never met is a reminder of communities of my childhood when and where neighbors always helped neighbors.
Charles

Woodlvr

This is why I love this forum. People caring and acting to help others out in their time of need be it great or small. Thanks for making our forum a proud place to be TODMR. You are both good men thinking of others. Thank you.

Top Bottom