Angle cut Cocobolo Statesman RB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I've had some of this stuff for over a year , and can't remember who I bought it from here on the forum . But decided it was time to start building an inventory for Chucks pens dot com in the future . It'll probably be sold before that site is built . :biggrin: Anyway , I put it on a Rhodium Black TI Roller Ball Statesman . Hope you all like it . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 239
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Wow Chuck, feeling inspired before the big move?:confused: Like this one, too.:cool: BTW, original name for the new site, take you long to come up with it?:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Wow Chuck, feeling inspired before the big move?:confused: Like this one, too.:cool: BTW, original name for the new site, take you long to come up with it?:biggrin:
Thanks Mr. Boob ! I wanted to make a pen from a blank I got from Neil , but I ordered the wrong kit . :redface: I hate when I do that ! When I got that domain , I couldn't believe it was available . I wanted it to be a name I could remember , and if I forget it again , Susanne can remind me ! :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words . :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very Nice Chuck, love the Cocobolo....
Thanks Lupe ! I need to get better at editing these photos . This blank had some light orange between the dark grains that don't show up here . That's what happens when using the auto buttons.

BigShed

Awesome pen, well done.

Don't think that one will last till you get your site up and running though (not implying you're gonna be slow with that, just that I think it will sell quickly!)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Awesome pen, well done.

Don't think that one will last till you get your site up and running though (not implying you're gonna be slow with that, just that I think it will sell quickly!)
Thank you Fred ! I DO hope you're right . I've been receiving some heat from the book keeper lately . :redface:

Top Bottom