For Andrea, Blue Ebonite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Pipemakers got their shipment of blue ebonite in. So went down there Friday and picked up a couple of sticks. Andrea wanted to see what it looked like, so here it is. I really like working with ebonite, I think it is a perfect material for pens. This color is....so, so, the cumberland is nicer. JMO, but it is different, and that's what I am allways looking for. A tad pricey as well, $45.00 per rod [:0] So, I only use it for my good kits and put a gold nib on them.

Thanks for looking, comments allways welcome. :)

200641523219_blue_eb_emp.jpg

200641523236_blue_eb_stsm.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

Very nice Anthony I have drooled over some of the ebonite rods I see listed but have been to cheap so far to get any of it.

gerryr

I wish you'd quit showing us these ebonite pens![:p][:p] It just makes me want to have some and I'm sort of like Mike, too cheap - so far.[:D]

PenWorks

Originally posted by sptfr43
<br />very nice as always.Is it just my settings or does it have more of a green tint to it?

Randy, no need to adjust your settings. It is called blue/black, but it is more a bluish/green & black.

Thanks for the comments.

JimGo

Thats really pretty Anthony.. I especially like the Statesman (or is that a Jr?) - the shape on the lower barrel is really sharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom