Ancient Mars/ Majestic squire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is one of Dawns Ancient Mars blanks on a Majestic squire kit from PSI. This is one of my favorite blanks and my customers like it also, I've used 10 of them so far. It has been MM up to 6K then plastix polished, inside if the blank is painted white. It is a Christmas gift for a co-workers wife, he ordered a full size majestic with the same blank for a matching set.

Thanks for looking, any comments welcome. :)

Attachments

• AM Squire 025_6_7_tonemapped.jpg
    AM Squire 025_6_7_tonemapped.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 207
  • AM Squire 024_3_2_tonemapped.jpg
    AM Squire 024_3_2_tonemapped.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 197
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

That's a whipa$$ pen, and I'm now left to wonder if you put the blank on gunmetal or black enamel, could you then call it a Spider-Man pen and keep a straight face???

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
This is one of Dawns Ancient Mars blanks on a Majestic squire kit from PSI. This is one of my favorite blanks and my customers like it also, I've used 10 of them so far. It has been MM up to 6K then plastix polished, inside if the blank is painted white. It is a Christmas gift for a co-workers wife, he ordered a full size majestic with the same blank for a matching set.

Hi maxman; Can you get 2 Majestics from 1 blank?

maxman400

Hi maxman; Can you get 2 Majestics from 1 blank?
You can get two of the Squire's out of one blank, the tube is only 2" long and the blank is almost 6" long.

Top Bottom