Ancient Mars Majestic / Last Christmas Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is my Last Christmas order it is an Ancient Mars blank on a full size Majestic, the squire (I posted it earlier) is for the costumers wife. It has been wet sanded to MM 12K, Plastix polished then buffed, the blanks were reversed painted white. I think this blank (Ancient Mars) has the most stunning colors of any blank I have turned, I am glad that Dawn keeps making them. :biggrin:
Any Comments Welcome, Thanks for looking.:biggrin:

Happy Holidays
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ancient Mars Majestic 062_4_6_fused X2.jpg
    Ancient Mars Majestic 062_4_6_fused X2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 558
  • Ancient Mars Majestic 061_60_59_fused.jpg
    Ancient Mars Majestic 061_60_59_fused.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Ancient Mars Majestic 048And1more_fused.jpg
    Ancient Mars Majestic 048And1more_fused.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 228
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Great job Max. The fit and finish are great. We all need to say a big thank you for Dawn, PR Princess/Queen/Goddess, pick one or more or add others. She surely dose beautiful work.
Charles

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It's amazing how those two pens actually look like a set. Excellent choice of hardware, Max.

BTW, Dawn is floating around the office on cloud 9, thanks to all your kind comments about her abilities.

I agree she does EXCELLENT work, too bad the quantity is so limited!!!!:mad::mad: Why, just this morning, she SLEPT IN until 5 AM, before she started pouring resin-----slackin off!!!

Thanks for the compliments!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Parson

Why, just this morning, she SLEPT IN until 5 AM, before she started pouring resin-----slackin off!!!

Ed, I believe the hiring of a part-timer to keep up with demand is now a foregone conclusion, even if you have to add 50¢ to the cost of each blank to cover the labor costs. (I'll no doubt get some flack for this from other customers, but if it needs to be done, it needs to be done!)

It's time to expand your business to keep up with our pent-up demand :biggrin:

Max, that is one beautiful pen. Excellent combination of kit and blank. I think I shall attempt one like it myself in the new year.

PR_Princess

LOL you guys are too funny! :redface::)

Max you did a great job on that pen. The fit, finish and your pics are all outstanding! And the way you reverse painted the blank...well it really makes the colors glow and pop!! Thanks for making me look so good!!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom