Ancient Mars FP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

This is an Ancient Mars blank from Exotics on a gold ti Jr. Gent FP from CSUSA. It was wet sanded through 4K then Plastix polished and buffed.
Comments Welcome and Thanks for Looking. :biggrin:

Attachments

• mars FP 3.jpg
    mars FP 3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 202
  • mars FP 4.jpg
    mars FP 4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 178
  • mars FP 1.jpg
    mars FP 1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 136
  • mars FP 2.jpg
    mars FP 2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 165
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Max that is one of my favorite blanks. You did an outstanding job on it too. The pen looks great! Nice job!

el_d

Looks great Max.....

You da man!!!! That came out so sweet. Got to remember to pick some of that up next time I go shopping for blanks.

arw01

Wow, that is up there with the best Mars pen i've seen. Did you back paint that one with some biolumescense paint and a bulb?

maxman400

Wow, that is up there with the best Mars pen i've seen. Did you back paint that one with some biolumescense paint and a bulb?
BIO what??? LOL :biggrin: Naw but it is reverse painted white, and I used my 18% gray scale card to set B/W background on my camera so the gray color of the pizza pan really makes it POP.

el_d

BIO what??? LOL :biggrin: Naw but it is reverse painted white, and I used my 18% gray scale card to set B/W background on my camera so the gray color of the pizza pan really makes it POP.

Ha ha lol!!! Yes it does Max, pops really nice.... Looks great!

maxman400

Ha ha lol!!! Yes it does Max, pops really nice.... Looks great!
Thanks Lupe for the great tip about the PIZZA Pan. :wink:

Top Bottom