Ancient Mars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

This is one of Dawn's creations, Ancient Mars, from Exotic Blanks on a Black Chrome Wall Street II. I'm not really sure the photos are that great because the pen, particularly the blank, looks much nicer in person. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Ancient Mars on Black Chrome Wall Street II.jpg
    Ancient Mars on Black Chrome Wall Street II.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 294
  • Ancient Mars on Black Chrome Wall Street II_1.jpg
    Ancient Mars on Black Chrome Wall Street II_1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 187
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Doc, as usual vary nicely done. But one question...With all the beautiful pens you've shown lately when do you have time for doctoring?:wink::biggrin:

seamus7227

I agree with Roy, Doc?! You must be part timin' it, doc :) lol Just kiddin'. Your pens look great! However, these pics appear very bright in comparison to previous pics you've taken, and I think the darker backgrounds that you have used turn out better for ya. What about a beige color backdrop instead of white!? anyway, just a thought, great work regardless!

ctubbs

Doc, you did it again. I am sure glad that Dawn's blank looks better in person than in the photo, otherwise I would be on a pilgramage to steal it away. Your choice of componants and blank is impeckable and the quality of work is even better. Golly Doc, I wish I could spell good enough to use a dictionary.
Charles

wizard

Doc, as usual vary nicely done. But one question...With all the beautiful pens you've shown lately when do you have time for doctoring?:wink::biggrin:
I agree with Roy, Doc?! You must be part timin' it, doc :) lol Just kiddin'. Your pens look great! However, these pics appear very bright in comparison to previous pics you've taken, and I think the darker backgrounds that you have used turn out better for ya. What about a beige color backdrop instead of white!? anyway, just a thought, great work regardless!

Roy and Seamus,
There are days I wish I were part-time. :rolleyes: On work days, I make a pen a day...usually around 4:30 in A.M. On my days off as on weekends and usual holidays,..today.. I make any where from 1 to 4 pens a day. It has been the biggest stress reliever for me next to exercise.:) I did almost quit a few weeks ago because it was taking up too much time...:eek: Doc

wizard

Doc, you did it again. I am sure glad that Dawn's blank looks better in person than in the photo, otherwise I would be on a pilgramage to steal it away. Your choice of componants and blank is impeckable and the quality of work is even better. Golly Doc, I wish I could spell good enough to use a dictionary.
Charles

Charles,
Thank you for your kind comments and encouragement!
Doc

wizard

Roy and Seamus,
There are days I wish I were part-time. :rolleyes: On work days, I make a pen a day...usually around 4:30 in A.M. On my days off as on weekends and usual holidays,..today.. I make any where from 1 to 4 pens a day. It has been the biggest stress reliever for me next to exercise.:) I did almost quit a few weeks ago because it was taking up too much time...:eek: Doc

maxman400

Great looking Pen, I have done a few of these and all of them have been outstanding blanks, I just ordered some more of them from Dawn.

Top Bottom