Ancient Amber Kitless

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gilrock

Gilrock

I've been making kitless pen parts but never fully completed a pen until this one. The blank is called Ancient Amber Lucite.

Attachments

• AmberKitless1.jpg
    AmberKitless1.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 266
  • AmberKitless2.jpg
    AmberKitless2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 289
  • AmberKitless3.jpg
    AmberKitless3.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 278
  • AmberKitless4.jpg
    AmberKitless4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 235
  • AmberKitless5.jpg
    AmberKitless5.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bluwolf

Wow. That stuff is nicer looking than I would have thought. I like the streaks you can see in the translucent material. Nice job.

Mike

George417

That is art - stunning shape - the translucency is totally yummy .... if you had posted saying "Here is a pen I found left behind from a 1903 archaeological dig" I would have believed it!

I too would believe it. It's a beauty of a pen, keep it going

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

IPD_Mr

This look much like the translucent colored demonstrators that many of the major pen companies produce. Really nice job.

Gilrock

Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone. For the one who asked about the blank I got it from Indy Pen Dance and it was called Ancient Amber Lucite.

I finished my 2nd Kitless yesterday and I'm really proud of it cause the blank was from my own pour...and only my 2nd attempt at casting. It was already dark so I didn't have a good way to photo it.

IPD_Mr

Gil it is 7:15 in the morning. Take it outside, set it on the hood of your car and photograph the new pen. We want to see it and your pour! :tongue:

Gilrock

Gil it is 7:15 in the morning. Take it outside, set it on the hood of your car and photograph the new pen. We want to see it and your pour! :tongue:

I'd love to but I'm at work already and I'd have to leave the facility to be allowed to use a camera. :)

Top Bottom