Amore

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's a Jeff Powell creation via Exotic Blanks. Placed on a Jr. Gentleman II Black Titanium Rollerball. Been saving this blank for a pen as an anniversary gift for my wife. I think she will like it. Hope you do too. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Amore_2.jpg
    Amore_2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Amore_1.jpg
    Amore_1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Amore.jpg
    Amore.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 132
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

When the moon hits your eye like a great piece of pie thats Amore.

Says it all to me neat thought positive action trust it yields the desired reception. It sure looks great from here.

Kind regards Peter.

terryf

Never mind like it, I'm sure she will love it Doc. Lovely gesture, theres nothing better than knowing something was made by hand with love, especially when it was made specifically for you!

Got a real 60's Beatles look to it :)

Thanks for sharing.

wizard

When the moon hits your eye like a great piece of pie thats Amore.

Says it all to me neat thought positive action trust it yields the desired reception. It sure looks great from here.

Kind regards Peter.

Peter, Thank you. I'm striving towards the beauty and sentiment of the heartwarming pictures you sent and I'm not talking about the pens (which were ingenious by the way).
Warm Regards,
Shreenath..I used my real given name which my sons cannot even pronounce hence...Dad or Doc:rolleyes:

wizard

Never mind like it, I'm sure she will love it Doc. Lovely gesture, theres nothing better than knowing something was made by hand with love, especially when it was made specifically for you!

Got a real 60's Beatles look to it :)

Thanks for sharing.

Terry, I just woke her up and gave it to her and I got a big smile, a kiss and a hug..:biggrin:...pretty good since it's 6:45 A.M....:rolleyes:. Wouldn't have gone over as well without the pen:eek:. Again, thank you! Regards, Doc

Last edited:
Top Bottom