American White Holly.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from USAFVET98

USAFVET98

I really like the way this one came out. The holly seems to take a finish nicely..​

Attachments

• American White Holly.jpg
    American White Holly.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 218
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

This is a neat looking pen, some turners don't like the different shapes on slimlines, all the multi-contoured slimlines with bulges, wasp waist and jut fun stuff sold well, so I say art for artistic sake

jttheclockman

Nice looking pen. I have some holly and am thinking of using it with some decals. Question: Does the holly stay white??/ What finish did you use??? Will be using CA. Does holly have any tendency to crack like ebony??? Would like to use ebony and holly together.

USAFVET98

Nice looking pen. I have some holly and am thinking of using it with some decals. Question: Does the holly stay white??/ What finish did you use??? Will be using CA. Does holly have any tendency to crack like ebony??? Would like to use ebony and holly together.

I am going to use ebony and holly together next. I never used ca on it. The finish I used was just hut friction polish. It does stay white if you are quick with the finish. It stains easy. Be quick when sanding as well. I havent noticed any cracking at all. all and all it is pretty smooth to work with.

Top Bottom