Amboyna Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from IPD_Mrs

IPD_Mrs

This blank kind of caught our eye with the very deep burgundy eyes. It is a full size statesman with CA finish. For those that know Linda, she looked at it under a 30X loupe and could not find a scratch on the finish. This may be one we need to convert to a fountain with a Heritance nib. The photo is about one click over exposed, but I am pretty please with the outcome. As always constructive criticism is much appreciated.

Mike & Linda

20086191422_statesman22KAmboyna.jpg

200861914223_statesman22KAmboyna2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Mike, as always a great finish. Now take this as my opinion only, on the full size Gent and Stateman because of their size I prefer a more B to B opposed to larger centers on the cap and pen so please forward it to me so I can get a feeling on this style ;)[}:)].

IPD_Mrs

Thanks for the input folks. You are correct in the shape assessment. Linda does not like this profile and was not happy with me doing it. I was more or less going on the last full size we did and the customer loved the shape and feel. Some days I feel less than creative by doing the old B2B routine. I think the hardest thing for me to get over, it is not what I like but rather what the customer likes and is willing to buy!

Thanks again for all the great input.

Mike

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Mike,

While the B2B might LOOK better, the fatter style is LESS likely to develop cracks. So, you can always claim you did it for the greater longevity of the pen material (sounds good, huh???)

Top Bottom