Amboyna with Sapwood on Gold Jr. Gent Ballpoint

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks Texatdurango for the advise on this piece of wood !! :smile-big: Finally found a good use for the laser light thermometer besides ribs and chicken. Kept the high speed c/a application temperature at around 100 F. No cracks in the wood! :cool:

Attachments

• Amboyna Jr_3696x1328_3696x1328.jpg
    Amboyna Jr_3696x1328_3696x1328.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 324
  • Amboyna Jr 3_3744x1384.jpg
    Amboyna Jr 3_3744x1384.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 206
  • Amboyna Jr 2_3728x1720.jpg
    Amboyna Jr 2_3728x1720.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 176
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks, Chuck! BUT, credit goes where credit is due. I would not have had that finish if it weren't for George! He's my Amboyna Guru!:smile-big: You missed the fingerprint on that one, didn't you!:rolleyes:

That's a colorful piece of lumber. Nice finish Joe!
George has been the go-to guy for many of these puzzles to be solved. If I would have seen the finger print, I sure would have told you about it :tongue::biggrin: But then....how many times does a guy have to be told??:biggrin: Great work Joe!:wink:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
I was just trying to cause you to go back and try to find it!:eek:Then I could have said Gotcha! :biggrin:

Thanks, Chuck! BUT, credit goes where credit is due. I would not have had that finish if it weren't for George! He's my Amboyna Guru!:smile-big: You missed the fingerprint on that one, didn't you!:rolleyes:

That's a colorful piece of lumber. Nice finish Joe!
George has been the go-to guy for many of these puzzles to be solved. If I would have seen the finger print, I sure would have told you about it :tongue::biggrin: But then....how many times does a guy have to be told??:biggrin: Great work Joe!:wink:

IPD_Mr

I will take a closer look at this on Saturday, to see if it is indeed worthy. :biggrin: I figure after a few :beer::beer::beer::beer: it will look good even if it didn't, but I am sure it does.

I have a kitless demonstrator of his to drop off, that I have been working on the nib of. Can you say smoooooootthhhhhh! :cool:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
My current assesment? Saturday is going to be a fun day. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: You did not fill the converter with bic ink, did you?:curse: OOps, silly me!! if you had, it wouldn't be smoooooth, now would it?? BTW what is that real smoooooooth ink and paper you were telling me about???

IPD_Mr

BTW what is that real smoooooooth ink and paper you were telling me about???

This thing is writing smooth on a post it note! Right now it has some PR DC Supershow Violet in it. As long as you don't use this nib as a toothpick, I think you will enjoy it.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
BTW what is that real smoooooooth ink and paper you were telling me about???

This thing is writing smooth on a post it note! Right now it has some PR DC Supershow Violet in it. As long as you don't use this nib as a toothpick, I think you will enjoy it.

Toothpick? Wouldn't that make my teeth purple?
DC Supershow is what that pen was broken in on. Great, Fantastik, Super, Nice Ink! All right wingers deserves a bottle of that!

Top Bottom