Amboyna burl sketch pencil......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lwalden

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwalden

Love this piece of wood- it's one I got from my laser engraver. Kuddos to Kiddo for the photography- anyone wondering if she's got the new camera figured out yet? Comments and suggestions welcomed....

200732124732_101ver2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Very artistic presentation but like Bill said, doesn't show the pen detail very easily.

Wonderful pen...that amboyna almost look like acrylic! [:0] (best of both world [;)])

kiddo

Originally posted by Alexander
<br />Absolutely Flawless, both in craftsmenship and in photography. Purely Perfection !!!

Thanks for the kind comments [:D]

But about your tag-line " If its not a Harley, its just a bike ! "...

Try to look at it this way,

When John Wayne rides into town, no one cares what kind of horse he's riding.

2007321182917_d1.jpg

My "John Wayne"..

2007321183010_d2.jpg

lwalden

Thanks for the comment on the pen- I'm pleased with how it turned out. As to the picture of the chopper (#1 and #2), 'fraid I'm not the John Wayne Kiddo is refering to.... but yes, it does look like he's enjoying himself.
Originally posted by johncrane
<br />Thats A really hot looking pen there Lyle! does that old chopper bring back memories mate your looking very happy there.[;)][:p][:D]

Alexander

Not to take this thread away from the pencil... because as I said before.. I love it.

As for the other pictures and comments ( All very nice ) The photoshop work is great, how did you move the experimental tag from the kawasaki to the huey ?

I bet you John Wayne cared what he rode into town on !! If he signed autographs with the Pencil Lyle made, EVERYONE would care !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom