Amboyna Burl Emperor (extra fine blank)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

One of my all time favorite burls. This is one of the blanks I got from George (Texatdurango) when he was selling a group of outstanding amboyna burl he had cut up.

Amboyna burl on a Emperor fountain pen with a CA finish. This is a keeper unless I can't refuse an offer :wink:

Keith "mrburls"

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 244
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jedgerton

Keith,

That one is a keeper for sure! Fit and finish are superb. I'll hold on to it for safekeeping if you think you might be sorely tempted by an offer!

John

phillywood

Keith, very beautiful pen. I wis I was ther when you were making it. but I know your schedule is not the same, maybe next time when we can get together again youcan show me. Your finishes are very nice.

JBCustomPens

Front page, front page!

I know I have said this with almost all of your recent pens, but I really do think that they are all worth it! Nice job!:biggrin:

Texatdurango

Wow..... amboyna on a gold emperor...... doesn't get much classier!

Some have asked me "what's the big deal with amboyna anyway?" Well, pens like this answer the question! I love the tight eyes and it appears that you have one really shiny finish on it, well done!

mrburls

Just finished up the second of three amboyna burl Emperors and it's even nicer then the first one that's pictured on this posting. So I guess I could sell either one now :biggrin: Maybe the third one will be the best :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks to everyone for all the comments.

Keith "mrburls"

Top Bottom