Amboyna Burl Clicker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JBCustomPens

JBCustomPens

Hey everyone,

Here is my most recent pen. I just finished it awhile ago. It is some really nice amboyna with a gold clicker sierra. This is actually my first click pen I've made. I was surprised at the quality of the clicker. I've never tried one before, but I've heard a lot of people say they aren't that good. Anyways, it is a ca finish to 12,000 mm. Comments on the topic and pen are welcome!:)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jaeger

Nice job on the pen. I'm glad you commented on the clicker, I have been kind of waiting to try one.

Doug

pentex

I have made several of these and I really like them. My personal pen is one of these I have used for about a year and no problems. I just shorten mine a little and do not use the little chrome tip that goes into the refill.

The ones I get from PSI (resemble the one in the picture) don't have the chrome tip and are already about a 1/4" shorter than the ones I've found everywhere else...

my $.02

JBCustomPens

The ones I get from PSI (resemble the one in the picture) don't have the chrome tip and are already about a 1/4" shorter than the ones I've found everywhere else...

my $.02

Thanks for all the comments! Yes, it is the one from PSI. I like the kits, they aren't that bad. More comments are welcome on the subject and pen.:)

Top Bottom