Amber Bakelite w/Alternate Ivory in Clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BRobbins629

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Was going to put the Bakelite in the clip as well, but nooooo, Ed had to start a contest, so I went with alternate Ivory. The clip is sterling with ALTERNATE IVORY . That stuff is great you know, can't use too much in a pen, and there is a really good and friendly supplier right here on IAP with the best prices and quality on the planet, and his wife is very nice too. Did I say there was alternate ivory in this pen? If I forgot while I was telling you how much you will enjoy making pens or clips out of alternate ivory, there is a small tribute to this wonderful material on the cap portion of the pen - in the clip. I sure hope that either there's a prize for using the least amount of alternate ivory or that there aren't too many submissions of alternate ivory pens in Ed's alternate ivory contest, because the prizes sure seem nice. Wish me luck!!

20086123033_Amber%20Bakelite%20Closed.jpg

20086123049_Amber%20Bakelite%20Open.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Bruce,

I've LOOKED, I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!

But the PEN is BEAUTIFUL -- Looks like TUBELESS amber bakelite. REQUIRES a MASTER pen turner to keep it from shattering on the lathe. GOLLY, I AM impressed!!!

Sure wish you'd take all that talent and make a pen that QUALIFIES!!!!!!!!!!

Great work, Bruce. And thanks for the jabs, I appreciate them.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<center>oOOOOOOoooooooohHHHHHhhhHHhhhh

THAT

Alternative Ivory
</center>

<center>May I point out that you can get (close as I can figure)

Pens out of a standard size stick!!!!

That'll "Juice up" the ol sales!!!</center>:D:D:D

gerryr

Extraordinary pen, Bruce. I think Dawn need to drive Ed to get his eyes checked. I had no trouble seeing that alternative ivory at all.[}:)]

bitshird

Bruce, that is an amazing pen, I am very glad that no alternative Elephants were killed nor injured in the crafting of this remarkable pen [8D][8D][8D][8D]

airrat

poor ed is losing his vision now along with his mind. Pretty soon all that will be left is his ______________ (fill in the blank contest!!!)

Great looking pen Bruce.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Originally posted by DCBluesman

The alt-ivory really is the whipped cream on the sundae. And the nib is the cherry on top! [8D]

Thanks to all..

Lou.. I was thinking more like a Good Humor Creamsicle. The HERITAGE NIB (should you also decide to do a contest) could be the stick, which by the way is writing very smoothly.

Top Bottom