Amalgam-Mutts are now Segmented

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ElMostro

ElMostro

I have been working on these for a while and finally turned some worth Posting. The first few are a mixture of wood and Alumilite. The next to last is a segmented Walnut & Maple Jr. Gent II and the last one is a spalted pecan cigar; the wood for this last pen came from a tree cut down in Fort Sam Houston, Texas. Comments welcome ;)

"Ebony & Ivory", Macasar Ebony with Alternative Ivory (Alumilite) on a Black Chrome cigar with CA finish
EbonyIvory1.jpg

"Ebony & Ivory", Macasar Ebony with Alternative Ivory (Alumilite) on a Satin Chrome cigar with CA finish
EbonyIvory2.jpg

Laminated Amalgam-Mutts, Laminated Woods with Alumilite
Laminated Maple, Purpleheart and Padauk with sky blue Alumilite on a Titanium Jr. Gent with CA finish
SegmentedAmalgam2.jpg

SegmentedAmalgam3.jpg

Laminated Maple and Padauk with sky blue Alumilite on a Titanium/Gold Jr. Statesman with CA finish
SegmentedAmalgam4.jpg

SegmentedAmalgam5.jpg

Laminated Maple, Purpleheart and Padauk with sky blue Alumilite on a Titanium Jr. Gent with CA finish
SegmentedAmalgam1.jpg

Laminated Maple and Padauk with sky blue Alumilite on a Titanium Jr. Gent with CA finish
SegmentedAmalgam6.jpg

Maple & Walnut Segmented on a Jr Gent Kit with a matte CA finish
SegmentedMapleWalnut2.jpg

SegmentedMapleWalnut.jpg

Spalted Pecan on a black chrome cigar with a matte CA finish
SpaltedPecan.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JayDevin

Eugene

Very Nice Work, I was/am working on a different angle ebony/ivory "mutt"
you must be living in my head! LOL Sweet pens My Friend! Sweet Pens!

rlofton

Eugene;

WOW!!! Now that I have seen these pens it will make me look differently at the blanks I just bought from you.

Thanks!
Rudy

ElMostro

Thanks all for the nice comments...I am working on several more designs but not there yet. About 50% of the designs are duds but I think that the ones that work turn out pretty neat pens.

Thanks, Eugene

Skye

Dude, come on. Really, come one. Is it your plan to make me never want to turn a pen again? Is that your dastardly scheme?

Those things are amazing. I love the plaid looking one!

gmcnut

Eugene, Very nice. I like the "ebony & ivory" one the most and the "plaid" one next.

Top Bottom