amalgam mutt sedona and baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Trevor

Trevor

These pens are a colaborration between my brother Tyler (also an IAP member) and I. Both pens are from amalgam mutt blanks from ElMostro. The sedona is a red tide blank in platinum plating, and the baron is a cancun blank in black titanium plating.
We have already been offered $120 for the sedona. Not bad for two guys still learning the craft.
constructive criticism is welcomed.

Attachments

• DSC_0499_1.jpg
    DSC_0499_1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0507.jpg
    DSC_0507.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TylerRiddle

Well, the guy at my work that wanted to buy the Red Tide Sedona told me to keep it through the craft show (this past weekend), and if it did not sell there, then he would buy it. Both pens got their fair share of "oohs and aahs" this weekend, but unfortunately they are back with me at my house. Once he gets back to work (he is home with his sick kids), I'll be letting him know that his pen is ready for him to take.

Trevor

thank you all for the kind words. As Tyler mentioned, the pen is basicaly sold. I just did not want to say "sold" because I did not want to jinx the sale.
I think I can speak for both of us when I say that the vast moajority of our penturning knowledge has been gained from IAP.

SherryD

Nice pair of pens. Totally agree...SELL SELL SELL. Yes the IAP is great resource and a great bunch of turners willing to help others. I also have learned alot from others sharing and look forward to the years ahead.

TylerRiddle

Even with my brother trying his best to jinx the sale, it happened today. The new owner was back at work today, and before I even had time to open up my email at my desk, he was calling me asking if I had sold his pen at the show. He was very excited to hear that I had not. Delivering the pen to the proud new owner tomorrow.

TylerRiddle

Thanks Eugene. So...when are you going to offer up some more of those awesome blanks? I could sure use some insider information as to when this would occur :biggrin:

Top Bottom