Altons Cocobolo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

Hi Guys and Gals.

I was lucky enough to get some of the wood that Alton was selling online the other day here is a pen that I made from it.

Hope you like this.

il_570xN.463898544_t9gz.jpg

I was over at Altons house and last night and he was cutting up another batch from a different log and that stuff blew my mind. Of course I had to get a piece. I will post that tomorrow or the next day depending on when I finish it. This stuff looks like a topo map that has lots of mountains rolling in it. I have never seen Cocobolo look like that before. It is stunning. Alton describes it as wave Cocobolo.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karl_99

Mike - What kind of pen is that? Is the finish black titanium? It looks great with the rosewood.

I just received my order of Alton's rosewood and am very pleased with it. It is beautiful!

That is a beautiful Gun Metal Atrax from Bear Tooth Woods. I love them. They are a great addition to Exotic Blanks Chrome Atrax pens.

Wait until you see the next batch Alton is going to post. OMG it is sssssoooo beautiful. I wish I could afford more of it but one piece is all I got. I am making a pen out of it now.

Mike

Mike - What kind of pen is that? Is the finish black titanium? It looks great with the rosewood.

I just received my order of Alton's rosewood and am very pleased with it. It is beautiful!

Last edited:
Top Bottom