Alternate Ivory and Malachite Combinations on a Cambridge Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I now have a Alternate Ivory Cambridge Fountain Pen and Malachite Tru-Stone Cambridge Fountain Pen, the latter of which I posted yesterday. It now allows me the ability to make various combinations with the cap and bodies of the pens. I started matching the caps and bodies. I started looking at them and trying to decide whether to stick with the solid Malachite, a combination, or solid Alternate Ivory. After a while of looking at them for some time everything started to look the same. I would appreciate any feedback regarding the various matches. The pictures didn't upload in order so it's a little haphazard. I would appreciate feedback particularly from George, Ed, Roy, Hans, and Phillip as I took some of their suggestions...Have a great day. Regards, Doc

Attachments

• Malachite_Ivory on Cambridge Fountain Pen.jpg
    Malachite_Ivory on Cambridge Fountain Pen.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Ivory_Malachite on Cambridge Fountain Pen_1.jpg
    Ivory_Malachite on Cambridge Fountain Pen_1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 317
  • Malachite_Ivory on Cambridge Fountain Pen_2.jpg
    Malachite_Ivory on Cambridge Fountain Pen_2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Ivory_Malachite on Cambridge Fountain Pen.jpg
    Ivory_Malachite on Cambridge Fountain Pen.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Malachite_Ivory on Cambridge Fountain Pen_1.jpg
    Malachite_Ivory on Cambridge Fountain Pen_1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Ivory_Malachite on Cambridge Fountain Pen_4.jpg
    Ivory_Malachite on Cambridge Fountain Pen_4.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Nice combination. Really turned out well. I think more people should concider combining materials and colors instead of making a two piece pen all one blank. Thanks for showing.

Texatdurango

Well if my count is correct, you now have three really nice pens on your hands!

Well done, they both look great, AND they look deliberately designed!

aggromere

I like them. It might be interesting to package two like that together maybe a roller ball and fountain pen and say it is four pens in one package for the price of two. You could have a two tone fountain, two tone roller ball and a solid color of each. I might actually buy something like that I think. Anyway the pens look fantastic, great choice of materials. I like the looks of the cambridge or ultra cambridge, i just wish they could get rid of that black plastic rim in the centerband area.

Top Bottom