Alternate ivory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Special edition.
attachment.php

Thank you for looking and/or commenting.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Now that is a classic shape for a non posting pen barrel. The curve of the body blends harmoniously, which is critical in this pen, where there is no figure or color to mask the lines. Is it a full size, or a Jr.? I like the CB too. You got to go back to using heritage instead of heritance? A classic case where B2B would look funny, but a little curve saves the day.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Very classy cb Lou!!! :eek: Are you going to get the Heritage name on other sizes too? I think all high end pens should be branded if you want to get top dollar.

talbot

It looks like a cherished pen from the 30's. The band gives it that something 'extra' as well.
A very lovely pen!
regards, Bill

OKLAHOMAN

No need for kit less when you can make a kit pen yours. I also agree on the shape,you hit it outta the park.

penmanship

Very nice pen ~ Looks flawless. Quick question for you ~ I have tried segmenting alternate ivory with wood & after finishing the A I had specks in it from the wood. How do you get rid of that?

Thanks,
Tim

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thank you all for the kind words. The center band is custom. I'm sure Jeff Demand would love to work with any of you. Thanks for the comments on the shape. I find the findings provide a lot of guidance in deciding on b2b or a modest curve. The Use of Heritage falls within fair use guidelines as it is the name of my company. I use Heritance™ as a registered trademark for my line of accessories.

nava1uni

A true classic look. Reminds me of pens from the classic era of fountain pens. I find the lines appealing to my aesthetic sensibilities. It has a rich sense of style that makes me want to reach out and write with it. Your work is that of a master craftsman. Thanks for sharing it.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Again, thank you each for the supportive comments. I guess the center band is a keeper. And Ed, this one is sterling. I don't think sterling will be the standard, though.

Top Bottom