Alt. Ivory Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fiferb

fiferb

This pen is about a year old but Ed said we could use a pen that has been posted before. This was for my son's wedding last year. Alternative Ivory on a Jr. Emperor, engraving by Kallenshaanwoods. The picture is of the Summerall Chapel at The Citadel where they were married. Thanks for any and all comments.

200864122245_Wedding%20Pen%20Enhanced.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ESwindell

Bruce,
That is beautiful. I have been trying to think of what pen to make for the contest and seeing this puts me out of the running. I will still make one and post it so that I can learn from others comments.
God Bless,
Eric

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Eric - Don't give up so easily. While Bruce's pen is lovely, the judges may not give a lot of value to the laser engraving...or they may be looking for an unusual coupling of alternate ivory with another material. Heck, you never know what will trip their trigger!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by DCBluesman

Eric - Don't give up so easily. While Bruce's pen is lovely, the judges may not give a lot of value to the laser engraving...or they may be looking for an unusual coupling of alternate ivory with another material. Heck, you never know what will trip their trigger!

I AGREE!!!

Since even I don't know who the judges will be, you can't start "second guessing" them already!!! GO FOR IT!!!

However, I do recall seeing this pen before and thinking what a great job it is!!! Beautiful choice of hardware and engraving ink color.

:D:D:D:D:D

This is starting to be FUN!! I KNEW we had it in us!!!

Top Bottom