Almost lost this one!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toolcrazy

toolcrazy

Yup, my wife almost took off with this one, I wrestled it back. Australian Acrylic on a matte silver Comfort kit. All comments welcome. TIA
200831641521_Purple_Acrylic_front.jpg

200831641543_Purple_Acrylic_back.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

Matte silver is perfect for that blank! Your fit and finish look great! Is that the brass tube I see at the nib and finial? Maybe it's just the blank. It seems like most acrylics need the blank hole and the brass tubes painted.

toolcrazy

The tubes were left natural for a reason. This particular acrylic looks best is it is left this way. Because of the varying colors, nobody would normally notice. Most would think it's in the color of the acrylic. And truthfully, I don't know if it's the yellow in the blank or the tubes, myself.

Thanks for all the compliments.

When I bought these blank. They called them Australian Opal Acrylic. I wish I could find more. seems the guy who was selling it, disappeared.

Nope, my wife isn't getting this one. She has swiped 2 sets already. She can't have this one. It is going into the salon, with the rest.

snowman56

Hey Steve, I sold you the Opalac. I am the U.S. distributor of Opalac. I haven't disappeared. I am on here EVERYday. I just don't always make a lot of comments. And, bye the way, Nice pen. That color is what we named Mardi Gras because of the unique colors. I still have it in 10 colors and if anyone is interested in any, just email me and I will get you some shipped out. They do make great pens, especially for the ladies.

toolcrazy

Originally posted by snowman56

Hey Steve, I sold you the Opalac. I am the U.S. distributor of Opalac. I haven't disappeared. I am on here EVERYday. I just don't always make a lot of comments. And, bye the way, Nice pen. That color is what we named Mardi Gras because of the unique colors. I still have it in 10 colors and if anyone is interested in any, just email me and I will get you some shipped out. They do make great pens, especially for the ladies.

Thanks Robert. I'll rephrase the comment. :D I lost track of who I bought the blanks from. These blanks are a perfect mix for Slims, streamlines and comfort kits, the ladies just love them.

Top Bottom