Almost forgot to post this set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pshib

pshib

Customer wanted a Dallas themed pen. Done in polymer clay and a CA finish. Both are gatsby pens and one now has a Schmidt pencil adapter. I've learned the hard way that the twist pencils have a 99% failure rate. Also learned that I should require a 50% down payment for all custom work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 285
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshib

Glad y'all like them. I haven't gotten good at making canes but free form clay work is fun....clay is cheap too....very large profit margin with it.

pshib

Here's the other half of the order

At least I sold this set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 132
I guess I have been very lucky in that I have not been stuck for a custom pen. I usually just take the order and make the pen. If someone doesn't take the pen I can always post it. I use all the same hardware on almost all of my pens now so it isn't a big deal. I wouldn't think of it as being burned. Maybe the person that ordered them fell on very hard times? Maybe just the busy season has left them a bit out of touch. I have had this problem with several of my orders. I made the orders at a bad time of the year when others were busy. I still have 2 orders outstanding that I am sure will get delivered after the holiday confusion is finally over.

These are beautiful pens and you will not have any problem at all moving them, they are beautiful.

pshib

The acrylic set sold right away and I know lots of people that like the Dallas set. Most of what I sell is custom.....almost everything I make ahead of time ends up as presents.

The acrylic set sold right away and I know lots of people that like the Dallas set. Most of what I sell is custom.....almost everything I make ahead of time ends up as presents.

I sell a few custom orders but most of what I sell is in my stock. I think I have somewhere around 260 pens in stock right now and am planning to bring that up to 400 or so this year including sales. Pen making is great fun and I really love making them. Sometimes keeping up is tough though.

I also use my pens as presents that also is great fun.

Top Bottom