An Almalgam Mutt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

DKF

This is one of El Mostro's Almalgam Mutt Casts ....Brown Malee/Blue...on a BT Zen....Lacquer finish........Comments and Critiques welcome.

2008610195514_IMG_1949.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Wow! Beautiful pen, although I'm not fond of that kit because of the unbalanced looking cap. Great work on the lacquer finish, too! I still haven't found the patience to wait for them to cure, and aside from a couple really stellar finishes that I've gotten from that method, it seems like I always hurry up and screw it up. :)[B)]

I should probably clarify, to avoid confusion between our classifieds listings; that's one of Eugene's (El Mostro) "Amalgam Mutt" blanks, as the "Earth Cast" blanks are the ones that I do, and they are a bit different. Many people probably already noted the slight confusion, but I'd hate to see someone new get mixed up when looking at our slightly different products/classifieds listings, although I for one would be proud to be mistaken for Eugene's work, as he does some really neat stuff, too!

:):D

DKF

Originally posted by karlkuehn

I should probably clarify, to avoid confusion between our classifieds listings; that's one of Eugene's (El Mostro) "Amalgam Mutt" blanks, as the "Earth Cast" blanks are the ones that I do, and they are a bit different. Many people probably already noted the slight confusion, but I'd hate to see someone new get mixed up when looking at our slightly different products/classifieds listings, although I for one would be proud to be mistaken for Eugene's work, as he does some really neat stuff, too! :):D

I apologize Karl for the confusion....My mistake....this is an "Almalgam Mutt" and not an "Earth Cast"...You two, and all these beautifully casted blanks!!...

Top Bottom