All that glitters isn't gold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BigShed

BigShed

Will be visiting Adelaide (about 8 hours drive west of here) shortly and made some pens for three of my granddaughters there.

IMG_2388.jpg

Been playing with Charlie's (NewLondon88 on IAP) 7mm ResinSaver Mould (Mold?) and made some pens using the Comfort kit but leaving off the (hideous to me) rubber grip.

Without that grip it is close to a Streamline but with a fatter slimline pattern centre band.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Those are great... They almost have a corian type coloring, but with the glittery... Looks great.

Oh - and I have only made 1 of that kit with the grip and that was on request for something with a rubber grip. The rest get made this way too.

robutacion

Will be visiting Adelaide (about 8 hours drive west of here) shortly and made some pens for three of my granddaughters there.

Been playing with Charlie's (NewLondon88 on IAP) 7mm ResinSaver Mould (Mold?) and made some pens using the Comfort kit but leaving off the (hideous to me) rubber grip.

Without that grip it is close to a Streamline but with a fatter slimline pattern centre band.

Hi BigShed,

Just a thought mate but, if you are coming this way and want to drive another hour South of Adelaide, towards Victor Harbour, I'm in Mt. Compass, you are welcome to visit us if you so which an have the time...!

Just let me know and we talk a little more by PM...!:wink:

Yeah, those pens look a oversize design from the slims but nice looking they are, I'm sure the "girls" will love them...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom