All that glitters........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DavidSpavin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidSpavin

SWMBO is spending the day at the mother in law's so I have raided her craft cupboard.

20071021114948_GlitterPen.jpg

2007102111506_GlitterPenCloseUp.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Very nice! I've used glitter on some pens and it works really well. What I've done is mix some up with med or think CA on a piece of foil and then use a scoop and mash it into the groove. I found that putting the glitter in the groove and trying to put glue on top ended up with the majority of the glitter falling off...

DavidSpavin

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Very nice! I've used glitter on some pens and it works really well. What I've done is mix some up with med or think CA on a piece of foil and then use a scoop and mash it into the groove. I found that putting the glitter in the groove and trying to put glue on top ended up with the majority of the glitter falling off...
This is the first time I have tried this but what I did was wrapped masking tape round the blank with the grooves cut in it just leaving a small gap. Then add the glitter vibrating it into place once the gap was full drip in thin ca. Leave to set, remove the masking tape and finish turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom