All in a days work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Foxfirek

Foxfirek

image.jpg

I just started making pens about 2 months ago. I made all of these today to give away for Christmas. If anyone has any suggestions or comments I would love to hear them.
Jillian from Santa Cruz, California.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

You going to do like a drawing for them, I find it hard to match a pen to a person for gifting.

The pens all have some really nice shapes to them, like the bump on the far left(definitely different)!!

Scott (is that Wenge on the right side) B

Foxfirek

You going to do like a drawing for them, I find it hard to match a pen to a person for gifting.

The pens all have some really nice shapes to them, like the bump on the far left(definitely different)!!

Scott (is that Wenge on the right side) B

The 3 pens on the right side are zebra wood. They are my favorite by far. Instead of trying to match people's styles I asked people what shape, type of wood and kit finish they would like. True there is no surprise factor, but this way people will be happy.
-Jillian

TDE

Super job especially for two months turning. Keep up the good work. We expect to see great things from you. Ted:)

plantman

:RockOn: Good start to pen makeing. One suggestion I would have is to get rid of the center bands and replace them with some other contrasting material. This aso will allow you to turn larger pen bodys and not be limited by the metal band size. You could also add some rings to make them look more custom. Jim S

Top Bottom