All American Beauty!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

..........if you do not recognize her I am truly sorry. IMHO she was a great part of the movie world in days gone by, and more! Even today she is often emulated. Smitty let on shed Antler with upgrade refill. C~N~C welcomed. Be well..............Jan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marc

Wow!! Jan, you have come up with another great idea and execution thereof.

When you told me about these, I had no vision of what they might be like. I like this a lot, it might be your best yet?

Well done.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I remember her well. I believe the most I enjoyed her was in "River of No Return" which probably most people never saw. She was not portrayed as a "sex symbol" in that picture.
..........if you do not recognize her I am truly sorry. IMHO she was a great part of the movie world in days gone by, and more! Even today she is often emulated. Smitty let on shed Antler with upgrade refill. C~N~C welcomed. Be well..............Jan

PaulDoug

She was a sex symbol. She was sexy no matter what she wore. I saw that show when it first came out at a drive in movie. There was a huge line of cars to get in. One of the few shows my Dad took the family to. Robert Mitchum was the other star. She was a beautiful lady. The show was on TV last year on the movie channel. I watched it again.

Very neat pen.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
She was a sex symbol. She was sexy no matter what she wore. I saw that show when it first came out at a drive in movie. There was a huge line of cars to get in. One of the few shows my Dad took the family to. Robert Mitchum was the other star. She was a beautiful lady. The show was on TV last year on the movie channel. I watched it again.

Very neat pen.
You had to notice - the more natural look of her face and the more natural sound to her voice in that picture....I've seen it a couple of times and always enjoy it when I do.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Remember when the "shower" scene in Niagra was considered very daring and very risque? That and the skirt blowing up when she walked over a vent in How to Marry a Millionaire (???) were about as 'sexy' as movies got in those days.

Martin G

Remember when the "shower" scene in Niagra was considered very daring and very risque? That and the skirt blowing up when she walked over a vent in How to Marry a Millionaire (???) were about as 'sexy' as movies got in those days.

That skirt scene was actually in "The Seven Year Itch".
I agree with everyone else. She was a beauty and talented too. Sad that her life ended too soon.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

That skirt scene was actually in "The Seven Year Itch".
I agree with everyone else. She was a beauty and talented too. Sad that her life ended too soon.
That's why I had the questiion marks - I've seen all of her movies more than once but sometimes get mixed up a bit on what happened in which movie.

Martin G

Smitty37 said: That's why I had the questiion marks - I've seen all of her movies more than once but sometimes get mixed up a bit on what happened in which movie.

Me too! :) I Googled it to make sure I was correct before I replied.

Top Bottom