Alien Chunk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this A.M. I call it Alien Chunk...Italian Resin with #6 Gilded Medium Point Bock Nib. Had fun making it....looks a little weird. Anyway..hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Alien Chunk.jpg
    Alien Chunk.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 244
  • Alien Chunk_1.jpg
    Alien Chunk_1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Alien Chunk_2.jpg
    Alien Chunk_2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 224
  • Alien Chunk_3.jpg
    Alien Chunk_3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Alien Chunk_4.jpg
    Alien Chunk_4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Doc,

That is another beauty! It looks like we buy the same materials....only you have the time to make pens. I always look forward to seeing a new one from you.

Jason

its_virgil

What's not to like? Another fine pen and really nice resin. Maybe the finial on top of the cap could be just a little shorter...:wink::biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don
PS: I need to send you the article with your pens in it. I'll try to get that done soon.

Robert111

I definitely like it. Lots! The material reminds me of the Sunflowers resin you used a while ago.

I really like your shortened section. I see you elongated the barrel threading on the section and allowed the feed housing to extend down into the threaded portion of the section. With the shortened section screwed into the barrel, the assembly really looks sharp.

vanngo5d

Wow that's a very interesting looking material, and great looking pen. Reminds me of stained glass.
Don Vann

Top Bottom