Alaskan Cedar, Rib Fruited Mallee, Vintage Blue, Pheasant, Mission Olivewood etc

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from yorkie

yorkie

All wood is CA finish.

Left to right:
Alaskan Yellow Cedar burl
Australian Rib Fruited Mallee
Mission Olive Wood (knot blew out so I had to rebuild it)
Vintage blue acrylic
Pixie acrylic/Diva
Honduran Rosewood burl
Ringneck Pheasant

Attachments

• htsr 074.jpg
    htsr 074.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 205
  • htsr 083 - Copy.jpg
    htsr 083 - Copy.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 150
  • htsr 109.jpg
    htsr 109.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 177
  • htsr 069.jpg
    htsr 069.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 180
  • htsr 088.jpg
    htsr 088.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 165
  • htsr 052.jpg
    htsr 052.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 178
  • htsr 106.jpg
    htsr 106.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 210
  • htsr 063.jpg
    htsr 063.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 139
  • htsr 090.jpg
    htsr 090.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 175
  • htsr 047.jpg
    htsr 047.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 184
  • htsr 056.jpg
    htsr 056.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 171
  • htsr 093.jpg
    htsr 093.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 195
  • htsr 060.jpg
    htsr 060.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 165
  • htsr 099.jpg
    htsr 099.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 185
  • htsr 102.jpg
    htsr 102.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Stephen,

What a privilige to see your chosen pens, great excitement in there enough fulfilment to stimulate me to continue in my quest for beautiful Burl and Acrylic.

Your Cedar Burl bursts with character, colour and you controlled, harnessed that incredible finish with bark inclusions and all, fantastic.

Rib Fruited Mallee showy and incredble fusion of grain and colour wow from terrific to tremendous neatly shown and delivered.

Felt your pain with the Olive been there many times but knots features worth every minute of time.

Bright cleancut Acrylic a change in mood and character.

Honduran Rosewood outstanding timber sympathetically made and adding also.

Pheasant Feathers deep and full of meaning and complexity shown in its glory.

Difficult and to choose would defeat your purpose but I thank you for sharing from your pic in the particulars dept you dont look over thirty let alone the early 90,s when you moved to America.

tkbarron

Peter,

I hope you are around when the time comes to write my obituary. I love the thought and eloquence you put in your comments!

Tom

Stephen,

What a privilige to see your chosen pens, great excitement in there enough fulfilment to stimulate me to continue in my quest for beautiful Burl and Acrylic.

Your Cedar Burl bursts with character, colour and you controlled, harnessed that incredible finish with bark inclusions and all, fantastic.

Rib Fruited Mallee showy and incredble fusion of grain and colour wow from terrific to tremendous neatly shown and delivered.

Felt your pain with the Olive been there many times but knots features worth every minute of time.

Difficult and to choose would defeat your purpose but I thank you for sharing from your pic in the particulars dept you dont look over thirty let alone the early 90,s when you moved to America.

Brooks803

They are all wonderful! The cedar burl is very eye catching for me. Too bad about the knot on the olive burl.

Peter, I hope you spend as much time using the pens you make to write down such beautiful words as you do making the pen that would write them :biggrin: I have some of the posts you've wrote to me saved so I can read them continually.

yorkie

Not sure whether to say thank you for the kind and eloquent words about my pens or about my not looking as old as I sometimes feel.

Either way...thanks!

Stephen,

Top Bottom