Alabama Roll Tide

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
My cousins son is an Alabama Graduate so, said cousin eat,sleeps and breaths everything Alabama. Thought I would send him something to help clutter up his desk. :biggrin:

I printed some decals, and put them on this Apprentice Jr. Gent with a blank cast by Jonathon Brooks, in a batch of blanks he sent me some time ago. The cap is Lucite from Indy-Pen-Dance. Thanks, Mike, Linda & Jonathon. As always, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 197
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Nice looking pen Chuck! I'm surprised that you have any kits left in your inventory.:biggrin:

carpblaster

If u could of made the orange bottom more red color,it may be a double pen also, Auburn is orange,Alabama is Red and white,great pen though

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
If u could of made the orange bottom more red color,it may be a double pen also, Auburn is orange,Alabama is Red and white,great pen though
Thanks! Yeah, it is red and white. I painted the inside white instead of black. Subsequently giving it the orange look under the lights.

JLewis

The local woodcraft can't seem to keep their Red and White blanks in stock around here. When I first moved to Alabama 5 years ago first thing I though when I saw those was great Nebraska Cornhusker pens, then I learned foot is a religion in this state.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
You still remember how to make a kit pen? Looks good Chuck.

Mike
:biggrin: Somehow it came back to me

The local woodcraft can't seem to keep their Red and White blanks in stock around here. When I first moved to Alabama 5 years ago first thing I though when I saw those was great Nebraska Cornhusker pens, then I learned foot is a religion in this state.
Thanks for the information.:biggrin:

BradG

My cousins son is an Alabama Graduate so, said cousin eat,sleeps and breaths everything Alabama. Thought I would send him something to help clutter up his desk. :biggrin:

I printed some decals, and put them on this Apprentice Jr. Gent with a blank cast by Jonathon Brooks, in a batch of blanks he sent me some time ago. The cap is Lucite from Indy-Pen-Dance. Thanks, Mike, Linda & Jonathon. As always, thanks for looking.

Great work Chuck, the colour contrast between the two pieces is striking, and the decals look great. Nicely done :cool:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Great work Chuck, the colour contrast between the two pieces is striking, and the decals look great. Nicely done :cool:
Thank you Brad! I may have to delve into decals a little more. Since I've invested in an entire kit :redface::biggrin:

BradG

Thank you Brad! I may have to delve into decals a little more. Since I've invested in an entire kit :redface::biggrin:

lol i think you should! they look great. I was studying the look of them to see if i could pick up an outline but they look perfect.

Top Bottom