AK PENS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from renowb

renowb

Just a couple of 7.62 x 39 pens I created. These are not from kits. I Had to modify the Cross refill since these pens are short.

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 202
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

They look good . If you are planning on selling or giving away this style pen you might want to consider modifying the upper barrel rather then the refills . When the new owners go to get new refills they won't be able to find any and might not be able to modify them themselves . By modifying the upper barrels they will be able to use regular cross refills

renowb

You are right. It beats modifying. I will try that, thanks!

They look good . If you are planning on selling or giving away this style pen you might want to consider modifying the upper barrel rather then the refills . When the new owners go to get new refills they won't be able to find any and might not be able to modify them themselves . By modifying the upper barrels they will be able to use regular cross refills

Sylvanite

The pens look nice.

On my 5.56x45mm and 7.62x39mm pen kits, I use a cross mini-refill (like what comes in the keychain and teacher pen kits). That way, neither the refill nor the upper barrel needs modification.

Regards,
Eric

phillywood

Bill, Very nice pen, I like the commpliment colors between the bottom and the top. Only one problem, wehn taking a picture of these kind of works try not to use any backgrounds that compete with the subject. it took me a little while to block out the back ground before I can enjoy the beauty of the pen itself.

Top Bottom