Agarita Worthless Wood Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is a pen commissioned by my foster Brother. He chose the blank and the kit. It is Agarita with blue and red Alumilite on a full size Statesman with a CA finish.

attachment.php

Attachments

• AgaritaStatesman.jpg
    AgaritaStatesman.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 671
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Beautiful pen Curtis! I'm glad to see your having more sunshine in your life after everything you have been through:). Thanks for showing. Doc

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Is the wood alway that color? Never heard of it but it it looks neat.

Yes, Agarita is yellow and from my experience over the last 5 years of using it, it will stay yellow. It will darken a little but still be yellow.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. This is NOT my favorite Agarita pen but it is "what the customer wanted"

seamus7227

All i can say is that I'm glad I bought a blank of that when we were at the SWAT in Waco,Tx!! That is some drop dead gorgeous wood and then the combination of colors that you meticulously match the wood with, compliment the colors tremendously! As always Curtis, well done!

t001xa22

I have to agree with Doc: your comeback is strong and inspiring. A truly beautiful piece of work. When I get my courage up, I will get one of your blanks to build an outstanding pen. Keep it up, Curtis.

Top Bottom