Agarita Root "Worthless Wood" Elegant Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
This is a black Ti/Chrome Elegant Sierra dressed in one of my Algarita Root "Worthless Wood" blanks. The resin is royal blue swirl Alumilite and the finish is CA. I LOVE the Elegant Sierra kits! Comments always appreciated, good or bad!

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• Agarita Elegant Sierra1.jpg
    Agarita Elegant Sierra1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 831
  • Agarita Elegant Sierra 2.jpg
    Agarita Elegant Sierra 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 832
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

I cannot comment unless I have the pen in hand so please send it to me for evaluation.

Daniel

I so gotta get a selection of the Elegant beauties and Sierras. Just waiting for my pay pal account to settle down cause right now I don't even know how much money I have in it. But I really like that kit. The Blank? eh it's OK. Just kidding, they are stunning. From what I have seen though a photo does not really capture the hands on effect they have. as in they are much more impressive in person.
Good job Curtis.

mwildes

Absolutely beautiful! I'm still "green" at a lot of this, but I can foresee casting in my future. Fabulous job!

Skye

I'm going to suggest a formal name change.

"Worthless Wood" will be henceforth known as "Worthwhile Wood".

M

Mudder

Now I can comment

I cannot comment unless I have the pen in hand so please send it to me for evaluation.

Back on the 2nd of December when this pen was posted I made the reply above. Today, when my wife and I returned home from shopping this pen was waiting for me.

Now that I have the pen in hand I must say that the pictures do not do it justice. The fit is second to none and the CA finish is flawless. In short, this pen is an absolute beauty.

Thank you Curtis, your gift brought a tear to my eye and it will be cherished.

Tn-Steve

I happen to have access to several hundred thousands of dollars in Nigerian Oil funds. I think with that pen, I would be able to write you a check for a substantial agents bonus. Simply enclose to pen to my address and the funds will be forwarded to you without hesitation.

Steve W
(Who has a feeling this won't work...)

altaciii

Curtis, you've done it again. Another beautiful pen born in the Texas hill country. Great looking pen, I guess I'm gonna have to get a couple of those kits and try to make mine as cool as yours.

Oh, Yeah...... GO CARDS!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom