against my better judgement

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

still trying to find a click pen that I can feel comfortable selling to my clients. Trying the clicker from CSUSA since several nods were given here, I will carry this one for a while to try it out. Black TN amd Desert ironwood.

Attachments

• black and brown 013 - Copy.jpg
    black and brown 013 - Copy.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 344
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

I'm still looking for the "perfect" click as well. I do make this pen, but I don't like it. I don't like the size and although the click mechanism seems like it will last a while, it is anything but smooth. Feels gritty and stiff and makes as much noise as chambering a round in a pump shotgun. I only make them because some people want a click and nothing else.

PTownSubbie

this is the first one like this that I have made, so the jury is still out. I have yet to find a click mechanism that held up for any period of time.
What is it that you do not like about it?

I agree with you Glenn...I carried one of these for a while and the rougher you are on it, the better it will work. Don't be easy on it when you push it in to click it or it will not operate. Push it down a little and let it snap back up and it works great! Just a pain when you have to tell a customer that little trick. Maybe I got a bad mechanism but it happened that way with two of the only ones I made.

Good luck & Nice Pen! Maybe your experience will be better than mine! It is however the best clicker I have made outside of making a kitless!

Top Bottom