Afzelia, Cocobolo, and Olive Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

Okay, so here are the other three Art Deco pens finished up today. As the title states, one pen was made with Afzelia Burl, one with Cocobolo, and the remaining one in Bethlehem Olive Wood.

With that being said...I would like to know your HONEST thoughts on the Art Deco kit from PSI. Thanks in advance

Afzelia Burl:
5363717983_9582657147_z.jpg

Cocobolo: (Image not exactly the best:at-wits-end:)
5363718313_0cf9ebde8a_z.jpg

Bethlehem Olive Wood:
5363717689_042f94fce0_z.jpg

:usflag:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenMan1

I love the woods, the finish, and the execution! The hardware is not among my favorites, but that is a personal thing. Your work is exquisite!

mrcook4570

With that being said...I would like to know your HONEST thoughts on the Art Deco kit from PSI. Thanks in advance

Your pens look great. Very nicely done. However, I do not like any of the components that features those ridiculous, cheap pimp stones. It does nothing but cheapen the pen, IMHO. Just think of the reaction you would get if you proposed to your girlfriend with a 'nice' CZ ring instead of a real diamond.

wiset1

Thank you for the feedback and honest opinions. This is exactly what I'm looking for to help determine how my peers feel about these kits. Thank you for your time on this everyone!

wiset1

Seems like most like the turn, but don't care for the kit itself...I imagine customers might feel the same way. My wife is BIG into Swarovski Crystals so this seemed like an easy buy, but even she liked the style of the Majestic Squire over the Art Deco pen. Either way, five Art Deco's were turned and I guess I'll leave it at that. Moving on and back to the other kits.

Thank you everyone for the honest feedback.

Top Bottom