Afzelia burl pair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from phil

phil

A chrome slimline, and a chrome and satin chrome elegant sierra click. Nothing much, but im really starting to love this afzelia burl! Thanks for looking.

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phil

Beautiful!Where are you getting you Afzelia if you dont mind me asking?Looks wonderful!

dont mind at all. i get mine from West Penn Hardwoods. i live just down the road from them and so i can go down and pick out exactly what im looking for. but i didnt see anything down there that looked bad. they also have amboyna burl too. the afzelia is $4.00 for a 3/4 x 3/4 x 5ish blank. and the amboyna is 7.50 for the same size. web site is

westpennhardwoods.com

Thanks for the complements folks!

wizard

Phil, Those are beautiful pens! Love the contrast in the burl. I have piece of Afzelia and I think you just inspired me to turn it today. Thank you for showing. Regards, Doc

amboyna

Beautiful!Where are you getting you Afzelia if you dont mind me asking?Looks wonderful!

dont mind at all. i get mine from West Penn Hardwoods. i live just down the road from them and so i can go down and pick out exactly what im looking for. but i didn't see anything down there that looked bad. they also have amboyna burl too. the afzelia is $4.00 for a 3/4 x 3/4 x 5ish blank. and the amboyna is 7.50 for the same size. web site is

westpennhardwoods.com

Thanks for the complements folks!

Really nice looking pen.
I almost bought some Afzelia Burl the other day. Your pen has convinced me I should buy some.

Top Bottom