After the kitless, the all kit parts pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from arioux

arioux

Hi,

I kind of esitate before i show these pen because:

First, I'm not really well equiped for photography and second i don't know if it have been done before.

Some of you are trying hard to make a kitless pen. Well i kind of reverse the process and find a way of using parts of kit that just stay in a cardboad box on top of a shelf.

These pen have:

No cutting
No drilling
No tube glueing
No turning
No sanding
And no finishing :)

With a 1.59 kit and confort pen grip that almost no one use, i make these "giveaway" pens for my customer.

Like i said, i don't know if it has been done before, i recall seing all centerband pen but not this one.

The real idea of this pen as far as i'm concern is my 7 years old neice, that started inserting those black rubber parts on tubes while playing in my shop. The rest i what follow,

And the best of all, the are very "confortable" to use :)

Attachments

• fullkit.JPG
    fullkit.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 748
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Does anybody know where I can buy a bunch of rubber thingies?
Just kidding! I'm sure there a lot of answers for that question also.

arioux

Thanks eveyone for the comments. I have never tried to sell any but i gave few dozens away sor far to my customer and they really like tem.

I have a lot of those rubber parts, i use mostly the TI gold confort pen because of the larger center and for a strange reason, they are less expensive than the TI gold regular slimline.

nava1uni

I really like your pen. I also like comfort pens a lot. I have friends and customers that want those kinds of pens. I also use them when I am going to be writing a lot for a long time. People who have arthritis like them.

JohnU

Those turned out nice. Ive never used any of the rubber grips in a turned pen and just toss them in a baggie waiting to come up with a use. Nice idea.

Top Bottom