After Cat's and Rat's these are rather underwhelming....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russianwolf

Russianwolf

But I did make some pens this weekend..

One is for my Sister. She's a breast cancer survivor and I think she needs one of these Elegant Beauties. The other may already be sold.

Then I have another Of the Cav Uni blanks on a Black Ti Stretch Fountain from Laulau (Thanks for finally getting these in Aaron), and a Florescent Lime Green on a Gold Ti Stretch Fountain for the same buyer (She likes fountain pens and has about 6 of mine now).

Lastly there is a Lemon Sherbet blank (all the blanks today came from Dawn at Exoticblanks.com and were simply amazing to work with) on another of the Black Ti Stretch Fountains for another client (as a gift for one of his business clients). I went back and forth on this one between the two hardware colors, but decided to make them both stand out, rather than blend.

Attachments

• 062004.jpg
    062004.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 062003a.jpg
    062003a.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 062001a.jpg
    062001a.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 062002a.jpg
    062002a.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 150
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
All the pens are really great. Your shop is probably really colorful with all those "Exotic" shavings on the floor.

RAdams

Banned
All the pens are really great. Your shop is probably really colorful with all those "Exotic" shavings on the floor.

hmmm.. all of my PR shavings come out white. no matter the color of the actual blank.

Russianwolf

hmmm.. all of my PR shavings come out white. no matter the color of the actual blank.

The pics above were just taken to get the pens on record, since at least three of them are already sold they may not make it to the website. I did collect a couple little "balls" of fluff from them and I'll try to get some pics of the pens with the fluff balls. The shaving in the fluff balls do show off some color.

I have a pink fluff (looks like cotton candy to me) and a green fluff.:tongue:

Top Bottom