Be Afraid its another Basket Weave Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

darcisowers

These pens are so cool!! (I think I'm in the minority though - I liked the brightly colored one more.)

I love seeing what you come up with next.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Vast improvement over the proof of concept. I think the colors on the first one were too disorienting for me to get past, but this one has very complementary colors and the pattern is spot on! Great job!

Toni

Real beauties! Love the pen! The eggs are great. Love the colors on all of them (I even liked the other basket weave colors.)

Your ExclusiveDesigns site is very nice. Glad to see your prices are appropriate to your talent. The dove pens are awesome!:)

Glad I got a pen and keyring from your etsy site before you were "discovered." My wife loves her pen and everyone she shows it to is amazed and can't figure out how it was made. When we were looking at your site, she highly complimented your eye for color and your artistry - two distinct talents.

Thank you for the awesome complement!! As well as everyone else who took the time to look and post your feedback!!!!

My husband thanks you for the complements(would be nice if he came out of hiding to post:rolleyes:)

Dawn~You know I would never tell you what I am shipping:tongue:

M

mprans

Thanks for the compliments on the turning. I kinda feel like the jockey on the horse that wins the Kentucky Derby, I just happened to be there for the ride.

I must admit I love turning Toni's blanks, its a very relaxing and a therapeutic no brainer, you just have to make sure you don't screw up (I have already notched up a few). Toni keeps asking me, "Wouldn't you like to turn some wood", and my response is "Hell no, too much work". I can appreciate the effort and skill required to extract the beauty from a blank piece of material, however, I just marvel at the creativity and work that goes into each and every one of Toni's tubes. My job is easy, it's kinda like picking out the right frame for already wonderful piece of art.

But the best part is, I get first dibs (well most times), and when I screw up, I can just smile and say "Sorry dear, can you make me another one".

Again thanks for the compliments.

kruzzer

Toni,
you definetly go to the top of the list of "Amazing Works". Every piece indluding your pens are just unique and beautifully done.....

ldb2000

That is fantastic Toni . I was playing around with PC and I think I'll leave that stuff to you , man that is allot of work and talent .
By the way I still like the other one better , this one is too tame :hypnotized::rolleyes::biggrin:

Top Bottom