Afezelia and Cocobolo lamination

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tomwojeck

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomwojeck

This pen was an attempt at a fix. As I was gluing the tubed in the blanks, I didn't get the one tube in fast enough, so I was left with about 3/4 of tube hanging out. I wanted to try lamination to fix it and this is what I came up with. The bulk of the pen is afezelia burl, with the tip being cocobolo.

Thanks for looking,
Tom

20051183576_afezelialam.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Great looking pen Tom, good choice in the color combo, looks really sharp [:)] Don't feel the need to be so honest, I thought you planned it that way [:D] Love the desinger string too [:D]

Anthony

jkirkb94

Great idea for a save and it looks good! I broke a resin pen as I was pressing on the tip and ended up adding another color of resin which worked as a save. Liked the save better! Kirk[8D]

tipusnr

Great idea! I had the same thing happen on Saturday night with some zebrawood and wish I had thought of this. I'll have to try to remember where I threw it.

tomwojeck

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Great looking pen Tom, good choice in the color combo, looks really sharp [:)] Don't feel the need to be so honest, I thought you planned it that way [:D] Love the desinger string too [:D]

Anthony
The designer string just oozes style![:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom